Monday, October 21, 2013

I Never Said I Wasn't Impulsive...

And I quote...from barely 24 hours ago..

"I liked AKC agility a lot and I think that I would like to give it another try, but probably not until next year."

......

Somehow.  Somehow, there are two envelopes addressed to trial secretaries for AKC trials in November and December to be sent off in the mail tomorrow!   I don't know if we will get in.   AKC Trials seem to be near impossible to get into unless you get your entry mailed off and delivered literally on the opening date.  Crazy!  Many people even send their entries by overnight mail.   

Both of these trials opened for entry either at the beginning of this month or over a week ago. 

So we will see.

Come on, AKC.  Give me and Moo a chance to NQ again!

Love Bites?

No comments:

Post a Comment